If you have a substance use disorder, TRICARE covers the management of your withdrawal symptoms while you get treatment.
We cover it through the following:
- Inpatient services (emergency and non-emergency)
- Intensive outpatient programs
- Partial hospitalization programs
- Opioid treatment programs
- Office based opioid treatment
- Residential substance use disorder treatment
Several telehealth services are available to TRICARE beneficiaries seeking mental health and substance use disorders treatments.
Some of these services include: Intensive Outpatient Programs, Medication Assisted Treatment, Opioid Treatment Programs, psychotherapy, crisis management, family therapy, group therapy, medication management, and occupational therapy. >> Learn more
Last Updated 6/18/2020