TRICARE Prime Overseas

TRICARE Prime Overseas is available to active duty service members and their command-sponsored family members living together in non-remote overseas locations.

  • Retired service members and their families can't enroll
  • You can enroll by phone or mail
By Phone 

Call your Overseas Regional Call Center (see right side of page):

  • Select Option 4 to speak to the Global TRICARE Service Center
  • To show command-sponsorship, you'll need the sponsor's order number and date on the orders
By Mail

Send your TRICARE Prime Enrollment, Disenrollment and Primary Care Manager (PCM) Change Form and a copy of your orders to International SOS:

International SOS Assistance
TOP Prime Enrollments
P.O. Box 11520
Philadelphia, PA 19116

Family Member Coverage

Family members can enroll if they are:

  • On accompanying orders
  • Command-sponsored

If you have a baby overseas, your baby is covered by Prime for the first 120 days after birth, but you must take steps to enroll your child to continue Prime after the first 120 days. >>Learn more

When Coverage Begins

Your coverage begins when the your completed enrollment application is received.

Go Paperless!

If you’re registered on MilConnect, you can sign up to get eCorrespondence. When you do, we’ll notify you by email when your enrollment is active and you can download your enrollment card.

Having a Baby?

Your baby is covered by Prime for the first 120 days, but you must take steps to enroll your child to continue Prime after the first 120 days. >>Learn More

Last Updated 7/11/2019