In 2018, TRICARE Select replaced TRICARE Standard and Extra. TRICARE Select is a self-managed, preferred provider network plan.
Step 1: Enroll in TRICARE Select
- Enroll all family members on one enrollment form
- Send enrollment fees (if applicable) with your enrollment form
- If you have questions or if you have special circumstances, call your regional contractor first to discuss your options.
Go to the milConnect website:
- Click on "Beneficiary Web Enrollment"
- Click the red "Log On" link at the top of the page
- Select the “Medical” tab to enroll
Call your regional contractor:
- East—Humana Military: 1-800-444-5445
- West—Health Net: 1-844-866-9378
Mail your enrollment form to your regional contractor. The address is on the form.
* You need a Common Access Card (CAC), DFAS (MyPay) Account, or a DoD Self-Service Logon to log in to the Beneficiary Web Enrollment website.
Step 2: Get Started with TRICARE Select
You'll be notified by your regional contractor when your enrollment is processed. Once enrolled, you can log in to MilConnect to download your enrollment card. once your enrollment is processed, you can Find a Doctor.