Active Duty Service Members and Families
Active duty service members and their families (spouses and children registered in DEERS) are eligible for TRICARE.
Your Health Plan Options
Active duty service members must enroll in one of the following plans based on their duty station.
Active duty family members can enroll in one of these Prime plans with their sponsor, or they may qualify to use one of the following plans:
- TRICARE Select
- US Family Health Plan (in specific U.S. locations)
- TRICARE For Life (with Medicare Part A & B coverage)
- TRICARE Select Overseas
- TRICARE Young Adult (dependent adult children only)
- Active duty service members get dental care at military dental clinics. For civilian dental care:
- In the United States, use the Active Duty Dental Program.
- If overseas, call the overseas contractor, International SOS.
- Family members may purchase the TRICARE Dental Program.
Last Updated 11/22/2017