All Others Enrolled in a TRICARE Prime Plan
You'll get most care from your primary care manager (PCM). Call your PCM to schedule an appointment.
- You must have a referral from your PCM for any routine or specialty careSpecialized medical/surgical diagnosis, treatment, or services a primary care provider isn’t qualified to provide. he or she can't provide.
- You don't need a PCM referral for preventive services or mental health visits if you see a network provider (in your region).
- If you get any of the following types of care without a PCM referral, you're using the point-of-service option and will pay more out-of-pocket:
- Routine or specialty care from any provider other than your PCM
- Mental health care from a non-network provider
- Preventive care from a non-network provider
- Learn more about urgent care.
Your Primary Care Manager
|TRICARE Prime Remote
|TRICARE Prime Overseas
|TRICARE Prime Remote Overseas
Last Updated 7/3/2023