Transitioning from TRICARE to Veterans' Affairs

You may choose to get care for line of duty injuries at a Veterans' Affairs (VA) facility.

The VA has benefit counselors and liaisons at military hospitals who can:

  • Help service members and their families get VA services
  • Coordinate health care
  • Help in discharge planning

The following military hospitals have VA staff onsite.

Have you deployed to Southwest Asia, Afghanistan, or Djibouti?

Do you have concerns about exposure to burn pits or other airborne hazards? You can find information about the Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry at >>Learn More

Last Updated 4/26/2022