DHA Appointing Portal
You can now use the DHA Appointing Portal (DAP), an online scheduling tool, to book and manage your COVID-19 vaccine appointment at many DoD vaccination site. Check to see if your location is using DAP on the COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments page.
By using the DAP self-service application, you can schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment and cancel your appointment, if necessary.
You don’t have to be enrolled to a military hospital or clinic to use the DAP. You also don’t need an account or Common Access Card (CAC) to make a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
What information do I need to book an appointment
- To book an appointment, you’ll only need your:
- First and last name
- Department of Defense ID number. (Active duty service members can find it on the back of your military-CAC and on the front of family member and retiree ID cards.)
- Phone number
- If you’ve received your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, you will also be asked to provide the date of the vaccine as well as the name of the vaccine manufacturer (Pfizer or Moderna). This will help make sure you get the correct second dose.
How can I confirm my appointment?
- After booking your COVID-19 vaccine, the DAP website will confirm that your appointment was made successfully.
- Contact your local military hospital, clinic or vaccination site for their COVID-19 vaccination process.
Scan the QR code below for a list of DoD Vaccination Sites.
Last Updated 8/20/2021