TRICARE Retired Reserve
TRICARE Retired Reserve is a premium-based, health plan for retired Reserve members, their families and survivors who qualify.
Purchasing TRICARE Retired Reserve is a two-step process.
Step 1: Qualify
- Log on to the Beneficiary Web Enrollment Portal
- Follow the instructions to enroll
- To log in, you must have one of the following:
If you don't qualify, you won't be able to complete or print the form.
Call your regional contractor:
- East RegionUnder the new regional contracts, the East Region is a merger of the North and South Regions and includes: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa (Rock Island area), Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri (St. Louis area), New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas (excluding El Paso area), Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.: 1-800-444-5445
- West RegionAlaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa (excludes Rock Island arsenal area), Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri (except St. Louis area), Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas (southwestern corner including El Paso), Utah, Washington and Wyoming.: 1-844-866-9378
- Overseas: International SOS
Reserve members located overseas may submit enrollment requests at a TRICARE Service Center.
Step 2: Purchase
You may purchase the plan at any time throughout the year. Mail or fax your completed Reserve Component Health Coverage Request Form (DD Form 2896-1) along with the initial premium payment to your regional contractor within the specified deadline.
ATTN: PNC Bank
P.O. Box 105389
Atlanta, GA 30348-5389
|West||Health Net Federal Services, LLC
PO Box 8458
Virginia Beach, VA 23450-8458
|Overseas||International SOS Government Services, Inc.
TOP TRR Enrollments
P.O. Box 11689
Philadelphia, PA 19116
If you have questions regarding your eligibility, please contact your National Guard or Reserve Point of Contact.
Last Updated 11/19/2021