Secure Patient Portal
The Secure Patient Portal is a secure system designed to help you manage your individual or family health care online.
MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
MHS GENESIS is the secure patient portal for TRICARE. To register on MHS GENESIS you need to have a DoD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon) account.
MHS GENESIS Features
With the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, you’ll have a direct view and 24/7 access into your current medical and dental health records.
- View, download and transmit your health data
- Book or cancel appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- View clinic notes and certain laboratory/test results
- Exchange messages with your health care team
- Complete a pre-visit, dental health history questionnaire online (active duty only)
- Look up health information related to your health concerns, results, and prescriptions
Manage Your Appointments Now
You may be able to schedule, view, or cancel appointments at your military hospital or clinic. Log in to your Secure Patient Portal: >>MHS GENESIS
What is Secure Messaging?
Secure messaging lets you talk privately with your doctor or the medical staff via email. With secure messaging, you can:
- Ask questions and get non-emergency health care advice
- Request appointments and referrals
- Ask your doctor to renew your prescriptions
- Request copies of labs and other test results
- Find health education information about a variety of topics including links to doctor-recommended information and sites
Most military hospitals and clinics offer secure messaging, but not all providers and health care teams participate.
- Contact your military hospital or clinic to see if your provider is online
- Once registered, log in to the MHS GENESIS
- Click on "Secure Messaging"
- Begin sending secure emails to your health care team
To View Your Personal Health Information
- Problem List
- Lab Results
- Radiology Results
- Vital Signs
How Do I Use MHS GENESIS?
The MHS GENESIS Patient Portal is located here: https://my.mhsgenesis.health.mil
As soon as your record is created, you’ll be able to see your health data in MHS GENESIS.
You can also access the MHS GENSIS patient portal from your military hospital or clinic website. Find your military hospital or clinic website here: >>Military Hospitals and Clinics
Once there, click “Patient Portal” in the top right-hand corner of the homepage.
Need Help with the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal?
Do you need technical help getting access to your records or information in the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal? You can call 1-800-600-9332 or DSN 312-838-3000. They are available 24-hours.
- Do you have a CAC? You can get help via chat and email at the GSC online services portal.
- Can’t get access to DS Logon? You can visit milConnect. Or call 800-538-9552.
TOL Secure Patient Portal
The TOL Patient Portal (also referred to as "TRICARE Online" or "TOL") was replaced by the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal. When you login on the TOL Patient Portal, you can review and download historical personal health information until October 1, 2024.
Last Updated 2/20/2024