Buckley Prime Service Area Pilot – Colorado
On Jan. 1, 2021, Health Net Federal Services, LLC (HNFS) launched a new value-based careThe goal of value-based care is improving health care quality and outcomes for you. It’s the most appropriate care at the right time and place to produce long-term health. pilot for these beneficiaries. HNFS is the TRICARE West RegionAlaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa (excludes Rock Island arsenal area), Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri (except St. Louis area), Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas (southwestern corner including El Paso), Utah, Washington and Wyoming. contractor.
How does the Pilot work?
If you're eligible, you'll be part of the pilot automatically. You don't have to take any action. Your TRICARE benefit remains the same.
You'll still use the West Region customer service line and online self-service tools.
What's different about this Pilot?
HNFS is working with participating providers to help keep you healthy. This includes:
- Access to a dedicated customer service team.
- Help with finding providers.
- Help with accessing services.
- Reminders about past-due preventive screenings.
- Providing detailed benefit explanations.
- Providing information about wellness opportunities.
- Chronic care education and support.
The Buckley Prime Service Area Pilot will run through Dec. 31, 2022.
Last Updated 2/8/2021