If You're Married to a Service Member

If you're married to an active duty, retired or Guard-Reserve service member:

To make sure you're eligible as your spouse's dependent after you separate:

You'll get a new "dependent" ID card. If you have children and they're listed as your dependents in DEERS, they will also need to be added as your spouse's dependents.

After you're added to DEERS with your spouse (or sponsor), you're eligible for TRICARE. Your health plan options are based on your sponsor's military status:

Last Updated 12/22/2020