Applying for a Social Security Card Overseas

Do you live outside the United States?

If you have access to a U.S. military post:

  • You can go to the Post Adjutant or Personnel Office. 
  • These offices can copy and certify your records so you don't have to send original documents through the mail. 

You will get your child's Social Security card in the mail. >>Learn More

Last Updated 11/4/2016