TRICARE offers Special Programs for certain health conditions, populations, or concerns. Some Special Programs:
- Have specific eligibility requirements based on your plan, beneficiary category, or status.
- Are for specific beneficiary populations while others offer services for specific health conditions.
- Are limited to a certain number of participants or to a certain geographic location.
To learn more about Special Programs, follow the links below:
- Autism Care Demonstration
- Buckley Prime Service Area Pilot — Colorado
- Cancer Clinical Trials
- TRICARE Prime Pilot Demonstration – Atlanta
- Chiropractic Health Care Program
- Combat-Related Special Compensation Travel Benefit
- Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program
- Continued Health Care Benefit Program
- Extended Care Health Option
- Low Back Pain and Physical Therapy Demonstration
- Provisional Coverage Program
- Sexual Trauma Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Pilot
- Transitional Assistance Management Program
- TRICARE Plus
- TRICARE Select Navigator
- Women, Infants and Children Overseas Program
Last Updated 3/18/2021