Permanent Change of Station

Service members under permanent change of station (PCS) orders should request a copy of their medical record from the administration or records office, at least one month before the PCS date, so he or she can hand-carry it to the new duty station. 

Service members under PCS orders may request to transfer copies of their family members’ medical records to the military hospital or clinic nearest to the new duty station.  

  • If you would like another party to have access to your medical records, please complete an Authorization to Release Information form.
  • You should also request copies of medical and dental records from any civilian health care providers you have visited.

Last Updated 5/3/2023