Patient and Family Partnership Council
Do you have ideas to help improve our medical center?
Become a patient and family partner!
Patient and family partners help us by:
- Sharing stories about their hospital experience
- Helping to create materials and plans for improving health care quality and safety
- Providing input on how to improve our policies and care practices
- Giving feedback about their hospital stay
- Letting us know what went well and what we can do better
What skills do you need?
Partners should be able to:
- Listen and share their opinions respectfully
- Think about ways to improve health care
- Work well with others
No other qualifications are required. However, you must be willing to become an American Red Cross Volunteer to obtain appropriate certification (including a security clearance). We will provide any necessary training.
Last Updated 4/13/2020