If you're interested in volunteering with us, please register with the American Red Cross.
Our volunteer offices:
- Hospital (Central Tower, 2nd Floor - Room 2024): (904) 542-7525
- BHC Mayport: (904) 246-1395
American Red Cross volunteer opportunities at our facilities (for U.S. citizens age 18 and up):
- General volunteers
- Office volunteers
- Professional medical / dental clinical personnel
- Animal visitation program volunteers (see below)
- Junior Volunteer summer program (teens)
If you and your dog would like to volunteer for the Pet Visitation Program, please call (904) 542-7635 and register as an American Red Cross volunteer.
- All dogs must be screened by a licensed veterinarian for health, temperament, and obedience; and be certified as a therapy animal with the American Kennel Club.
- Handlers need to register as an American Red Cross volunteer.
Last Updated 1/3/2020