Get a New TRICARE Card
When you enroll in a TRICARE health plan, you can download a wallet card that you can take to your appointments to show that you're enrolled. On the card, you can write in your provider's name and phone number as a reference.
- The wallet card is not proof of eligibility.
- You must present your uniformed services ID card as proof of coverage.
If you signed up for eCorrespondence through milConnect, log in to milConnect and request to download a new wallet card.
If you're not already signed up for eCorrespondence through milConnect, you can log in to your milConnect account and update your preferences to get eCorrespondence >>Learn More
To log in to the milConnect you must have a:
- Common Access Card (CAC),
- DFAS (MyPay) Account, or a
- DoD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon) Premium (Level 2) account
You won't get an enrollment or wallet card if you're using TRICARE Select, TRICARE For Life or TRICARE Select Overseas. All you need is your uniformed services ID card.
Last Updated 8/12/2019