Skip to main content
TRICARE Transition Challenges in the West Region
We are aware of the customer service issues our patients are experiencing in the West Region. Learn more about how we are fixing these issues, including waiving our usual authorization process through March 18.

TRICARE logo Go to TRICARE home

Bread Crumbs

Get a New TRICARE Card

When you enroll in a TRICARE health plan, you can download a wallet card that you can take to your appointments to show that you're enrolled. On the card, you can write in your provider's name and phone number as a reference.

  • The wallet card is not proof of eligibility.
  • You must present your uniformed services ID card as proof of coverage.

You have two options for downloading a wallet card:

  1. Log in to the Beneficiary Web Enrollment website—click on the "request enrollment card" icon
  2. If you signed up for eCorrespondence through MilConnect, log in to MilConnect and request a new card

If you're not already signed up for eCorrespondence through MilConnect, you can log in to your MilConnect account and update your preferences to get eCorrespondence >>Learn More

To log in to the Beneficiary Web Enrollment website or MilConnect you must have a:

TRICARE Select and TRICARE For Life

You won't get an enrollment or wallet card if you're using TRICARE Select, TRICARE For Life or TRICARE Select Overseas. All you need is your uniformed services ID card.

Last Updated 4/26/2016