Get a New TRICARE Card
When you enroll in a TRICARE health plan, you can download a wallet card via milConnect, that you can take to your appointments. On the card, you can write in your provider's name and phone number as a reference.
- The wallet card isn’t proof of eligibility or enrollment.
- You must present your uniformed services ID card as proof of eligibility. Your provider can check to confirm you have coverage under a TRICARE plan.
To log in to the milConnect you must have a:
- Common Access Card (CAC),
- DFAS (MyPay) Account, or a
- DoD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon) Premium (Level 2) account
If you're not already signed up for eCorrespondence through milConnect, you can log in to your milConnect account and update your preferences to get eCorrespondence >>Learn More
Last Updated 3/17/2022