Emergency Procedures in California
There are emergency procedures in place due to flooding in CA. >> Sign up for future disaster alerts.
Emergency Prescription Refills
|California||Calavaras, El Dorado, Humboldt, Los Angeles, Marin, Mendocino, Modoc, Mono, Monterey, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Mateo, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Shasta, Tehama, Trinity, Ventura, Yolo
To get an emergency refill, take your prescription bottle to any TRICARE retail network pharmacy. To find a network pharmacy:
- Call Express Scripts at 1-877-363-1303
- Search the network pharmacy locator
If possible, visit the pharmacy where the prescription was filled.
- If you use a retail chain, you can fill your prescription at another store in that chain.
- If your provider is available, he or she may call in a new prescription to any network pharmacy.
- You can request assistance at another pharmacy, but it's at that pharmacy's discretion to help you.
Last Updated 1/7/2020