Skip to main content
TRICARE Transition Challenges in the West Region
We are aware of the customer service issues our patients are experiencing in the West Region. Learn more about how we are fixing these issues, including waiving our usual authorization process through March 18.

TRICARE logo Go to TRICARE home

Pharmacy Claims

You will need to file a claim for reimbursement if:

You must file your claim within one year of the date of service.   

Required Info with Your Claim

CAN'T be Handwritten on the EOB or Pharmacy Receipt CAN be Handwritten on the EOB or Pharmacy Receipt
  • Date of fill
  • Quantity
  • Pharmacy name
  • What you (the beneficiary) paid
  • Drug name and strength
  • Number of day’s supply
  • Prescription number
  • Pharmacy address
  • Doctor’s name or DEA number
  • Pharmacist’s signature (for retail pharmacy claims only)
  • Amount paid by the other health plan or the retail price from the pharmacy

Claims Filing Addresses

In the U.S. or a U.S. Territory, file your claim with the pharmacy contractor:

Express Scripts, Inc.
P.O. Box 52132
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2132

In an overseas area (other than a U.S. Territory), file your claims with the overseas claims processor, at the appropriate address.

Active Duty
All Overseas Areas
TRICARE Active Duty Claims
P.O. Box 7968
Madison, WI 53707-7968 
Non-active duty 
TRICARE Overseas Program
P.O. Box 8976
Madison, WI 53708-8976
Latin America & Canada
Non-active duty
TRICARE Overseas Program
P.O. Box 7985
Madison, WI 53707-7985 
Non-active duty
TRICARE Overseas Program
P.O. Box 7985
Madison, WI 53707-7985 

Last Updated 6/10/2016

contact Your Contacts
Express Scripts, Inc.

Stateside: 1-877-363-1303
Overseas: 1-866-275-4732
(where toll-free service is established)

Express Scripts Website

View More Contacts

Web Sites Icon Related Websites