Find a Military Hospital or Clinic
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
Making an Appointment
Phone Number: 1-937-522-APPT(2778)
Additional Numbers: 1-877-522-3600 (Calling Outside of Area)
Public Information: We encourage all beneficiaries with a W-P Medical Center Primary Care Manager to use TRICARE Online (TOL) as your first option in booking an appointment. TOL is open 24/7 and is a fast, easy and convenient way to book your next PCM appointment. (www.tricareonline.com) The telephone appointment line hours are 0700-1630, Monday-Friday
You may be able to make an MTF appointment online. Learn More >>
Advice Line: For access to general medical information, patients can choose from the following options:
1. Call 1-877-TRICARE to access the Audio Health Library
2. Log onto to www.healthnetfederalservices.com
3. During normal duty hours call your PCM clinic.
4. After hours, call 522-APPT to speak with an on-call medical or dental provider.
5. Call 1-800-TRICARE, Option 1 to talk to a nurse who can answer health-related questions, help you find a doctor and schedule appointments.
After Hours Care: For your urgent care needs after hours, call 1-937-522-2778 local, if outside the area call 1-877-522-3600 to make contact with an on-call medical or dental provider.
In Case of an Emergency: If you have an emergency, go to the nearest emergency room or call 911. To learn more, visit www.tricare.mil/emergency.
- Audiology / Speech Pathology
- Blood Donor Center
- Clinical Psychology
- Developmental Pediatrics
- Emergency Services
- Family Advocacy
- Family Health
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Mental Health
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Physical Therapy
- Population Health (wellness)
- Social Work
- Substance Abuse
Last Updated 10/15/2018