Switch Retail Prescriptions to Home Delivery
Home delivery is safe and easy to use. You can even use it when you're traveling or if you move.
- Get up to a 90-day supply for most prescription drugs
- Request refills by mail, phone, or online
- Recommended for prescriptions you take regularly
Make the Switch
Switch your prescriptions for from network pharmacies to Home Delivery with Express Scripts' Member Choice Center. There are several easy ways to switch to home delivery:
- Switch Online
- Call the Member Choice Center at 1-877-363-1433
- 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight, Eastern, Monday – Friday
- 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Eastern, Weekends and Holidays
- Ask your provider to e-Prescribe to “Express Scripts Home Delivery”
- Ask your provider to fax your prescription to Express Scripts at 1-877-895-1900
- Mail the completed Mail Order Registration Form to:
Express Scripts, Inc.
P.O. Box 52150
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2150
Your first shipment will usually arrive within 2 weeks. And, refills are easy―get your prescription refills:
- By phone
- By mail
- By the Express Scripts Mobile App
- Automatically with Worry-Free Fills®
Also, if you like getting prescriptions mailed directly to you, you can switch your prescriptions from military pharmacies to home delivery. Home delivery copayments will apply.
Calculate Your SavingsYou can save $60 for every brand-name drug:
- At a network pharmacy, brand-name drugs cost $84 (90-day supply).
- The same prescription costs only $24 (90-day supply) from home delivery.
|Number of Prescriptions||Network Pharmacy Costs (90-days)||Home Delivery Costs (90-days)|
|Brand Name Click to close A brand name drug found on the formulary (i.e. Vicodin®, Nexium®, etc.)||$0.00||$0.00|
|Non-Formulary Click to close Any drug in a therapeutic class determined to not be as clinically or cost-effective as other drugs in the same class. Non-formulary drugs can be filled at the generic or brand name cost if you can establish medical necessity.||$0.00||$0.00|
This calculator is demonstrating the cost for 90 days of your prescription. Please note that retail pharmacies may only dispense up to a 30-day supply.
|Possible Quarterly Savings:||Possible Annual Savings:|
All beneficiaries except active duty service members must refill prescriptions for select brand name maintenance drugs through home delivery or at a military pharmacy. >>Learn More
Last Updated 9/3/2019