TRICARE Retiree Dental Program

TRDP ended in 2018 and was replaced by the Office of Personnel Management’s Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP). If you were eligible for TRDP, you may be able to enroll in a FEDVIP dental plan.

You must enroll in FEDVIP dental during the 2019 Open Season, or after a FEDVIP Qualifying Life Event. For more information, visit:


Delta Dental will continue accepting claims through Dec. 31, 2019. To file a claim for care received prior to January 1, 2019, visit the Delta Dental Filing Claims page.

Last Updated 6/27/2016