TRICARE covers age-appropriate doses of vaccines, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). You can get the vaccines for free at participating network pharmacies.
- To find a participating pharmacy,
- Call the pharmacy first to:
- Verify the days and times you can get your vaccine
- See if there are any restrictions
- Make sure the pharmacy has the vaccine you need
- To get your vaccine for free, make sure a pharmacist gives the vaccines and not someone from an in-pharmacy clinic.
- You can still go to your doctor for the vaccine if the pharmacy has restrictions or it isn’t available. But, you may have to pay copayments or cost shares for the office visit.
To learn more about any of these vaccines, including CDC recommendations, please visit the CDC Website.