TRICARE Area Office-Pacific
"TAO-P & MTFs: The Ultimate in Healthcare Alliance & Delivery"
November 2-4, 2009
The New Sanno Hotel
Welcome to the 2009 TRICARE Area Office Pacific Symposium Website. Our conference objectives are:
- Build stronger partnerships/alliances between TAO-P & MTFs
- Encourage more communications between MTFs & TAO-P
- Facilitate discussions to prepare for the OSC
- Convey TRICARE information/updates
- Provide effective BCAC training
- Facilitate strategies with MTF commanders for health care delivery, OSC preparation, & partnerships
- Introduce TMA leadership, including the new Deputy Director
The symposium runs two and a half days, from Monday, November 2 (7:30 a.m.) through Wednesday, November 4 (12:30 p.m.) Your travel days should be Sunday and Thursday. Please make your hotel reservations and travel plans accordingly.
If you have questions about the symposium, please contact Melissa Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org.