2009 TRICARE Pacific MTF Fundamentals Course (New Sanno)
The 2009 TAO-P TRICARE Fundamentals Course [T2FC] is scheduled for June 1-5. This course is for all people who are new to TRICARE or wish to
brush up on their current knowledge. By the end of the course, you will be experts in TRICARE benefits, policies and claims.
- TRICARE Officers/Leads
- TRICARE NCOs
- Beneficiary Counseling and Assistance Coordinators
- Debt Collection Assistance Officers
- Enrollment & Marketing Specialists
Other Eligible Attendees:
- Family Support Personnel
- Reserve Component Unit Representatives
- TRICARE Staff
- Others who are involved with TRICARE benefits, outreach, and educational responsibilities
Reserve Your Hotel Room
Be sure to contact the New Sanno Hotel directly by April 30, 2009 to reserve your room! To contact the New Sanno Hotel,
use their phone number or internet site:
New Sanno Tokyo, Japan
June 1-5, 2009
Phone: (DSN) 229-7121 / (CML) 03-3440-7871 ext.7121
Let the reservations clerk know the Room Reservation Code: 601443.
Room reservations will close on April 30, 2009.
- On-line course registration opens on 1 April 2009. Go to the TRICARE
University to register.
- On the course list page scroll down to the registration and click the link
for the June 1-4, Pacific MTF Course (New Sanno).
- When the registration page opens, please fill out the information as
requested, and ensure you hit the SUBMIT button.
Directions and Local Information