Contact UBOWhile you are strongly encouraged to contact your Service Manager before contacting the UBO Help Desk, your questions are important to enhancing our support to all front-line users. Please e-mail our help desk using the fields below or call the help desk at (571) 733-5935.
- General - UBO-related questions that do not appear
to fit into any of the categories listed below,
including UBO conference questions.
- Patient Financial Services - Questions relating to billing office operations such as rate and mapping tables, and best practice reimbursement procedures.
- Medical Management - Questions relating to documentation, coding. and policy development, including ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding.
- Access Management - Questions relating to registration, identification of other health insurance (OHI), and third party contract management, and the standard insurance table (SIT).
- Compliance and Guidance Management - Questions relating to policy and guidance to ensure MTF revenue cycle business processes are conducted in accordance with DoD and national compliance standards.
- UBO Website Suggestions - The UBO Web site is dedicated to supporting and providing "UBO Business Offices" with accurate, up-to-date, and timely UBO information and guidance. Your suggestions are vital to achieving this goal.