- Central coordinating office for allegations of fraud and abuse within the TRICARE Program.
- Develops and executes anti-fraud/abuse policies and procedures.
- Monitors and provides oversight of contractor program integrity activities.
- Develops cases for criminal fraud/abuse prosecutions and civil fraud/abuse lawsuits.
- Coordinates investigative activities and exchanges information with the Department of Justice, law enforcement agencies, federal agencies, and state agencies.
- Initiates administrative remedies to enforce provisions of the law, regulation and policy in the administration of TRICARE program.
Visit http://www.tricare.osd.mil/fraud for more details.