The Data Quality Management Control (DQMC) Program workgroup reports to the MHS Resource Management Steering Committee (RMSC). The DQMC team serves as the advisory body for developing and recommending the strategic direction for the RMSC in support of the MHS DQMC Program and its associated Department Of Defense Instruction (DoDI 6040.40). The DQMC Program provides command oversight and recommended structure to improve the submission of complete, accurate and timely data and to assure uniformity and standardization of information across the MHS. The workgroup's responsibilities include:
- Identification of policy and information system shortfalls impacting the implementation of DoDI 6040.40 at the service and MTF level
- Coordinate with other MHS workgroups and DHA directorates as required to communicate shortfalls and provide recommended solutions
- Ensure the Data Quality Management Control Review List and Data Quality Statement (DoDI 6040.40) are updated to reflect policy changes and standards as required
- Serve as the point of contact for Government Accountability Office/Department Of Defense Inspector General (GAO/DoDIG) and other external agencies on all DQMC issues
- Provide oversight and support in conducting the MHS Data Quality Training Course and provide training and education on implementation of DoDI 6040.40
DHA DQMC Webinars -- The DQMC Program Office will host quarterly webinars to supplement training.
Second webinar was held on Wednesday, October 30 from 2:00 – 3:00pm, EST.
Topic was: "Coding Overview and the Impact of ICD-10"
For details click on the DQ Webinar link.
Next webinar scheduled for Wednesday, January 29 from 2:00 – 3:00pm, EST.
Ask your Service DQ Representative for an evite. For details click on the DQ Webinar link.