You can fill your prescriptions at military pharmacies for free:
Military pharmacies are usually at a military hospital or clinic, but some are free-standing pharmacies located elsewhere on the base. >>Find a Military Pharmacy Near You
|If your provider is:
||Do this with your prescription:
At the military hospital or clinic
Your doctor should send it to the pharmacy electronically, or you can turn it in at the pharmacy.
You can wait for it to be filled, or drop it off and pick it up later.
A civilian TRICARE-authorized provider
Call the military pharmacy to see if it can be filled. If yes:
- Ask your provider to e-prescribe, or
- Take it to the military pharmacy
Wait for it to be filled, or drop it off and pick it up later.
If the military pharmacy can’t fill it:
- The staff works with your provider to find an alternative, or
- You can fill it through home delivery or at a network pharmacy.*
*Remember: Select maintenance drugs must be refilled through home delivery or at military pharmacies. So, even if you fill a prescription at a network pharmacy, you may be required to switch to home delivery.
- Each military pharmacy has its own prescription refill process.
- Check with the pharmacy for details.
- If you're a registered user on the TOL Secure Web Portal, you may be able to order refills online.
You can also transfer prescriptions from a network pharmacy to a military pharmacy, if it's available. Call the Member Choice Center at 1-877-882-3335.