The TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery is your least expensive option when not using the military pharmacy and it's safe, convenient and easy to use even when you're traveling on a temporary assignment or if you move.
- Get up to a 90-day supply for most medications
- Request refills by mail, phone or online
- Recommended for prescriptions you take on a regular basis
You can have your prescriptions sent to any address in the U.S. and U.S. Territories, including temporary and APO/FPO addresses.
- If you are assigned to an embassy and do not have an APO/FPO address, you must use the embassy address.
- Prescriptions cannot be mailed to private foreign addresses.
- Refrigerated medications cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
Home delivery to APO/FPO addresses is subject to local laws. There is a chance that prescription medications sent to APO/FPO addresses may be seized by local nation customs authorities.If your prescriptions are seized, contact Express Scripts at 1-877-363-1303 or look up a country-specific telephone number to discuss other ways to get your prescription filled.
Home Delivery Changes in Germany
Express Scripts no longer accepts home delivery refill requests for patients in Germany. >>View Germany Home Delivery Pharmacy Spot
Converting Retail Prescriptions to Home Delivery
If you’re already having prescriptions filled at a TRICARE retail network pharmacy, and you’d like to switch to home delivery, you can quickly and easily convert your prescriptions to home delivery in about 4-7 minutes.
If you have other health insurance with a prescription benefit ...
You can't fill prescriptions via home delivery, unless:
- The medication you require is not covered by your other plan; or
- You have reached the dollar limit coverage of your other plan.
Verification from your other health insurance is needed, along with your prescription. >>Learn More