The West Region includes Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa (excluding Rock Island Arsenal area), Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri (except the St. Louis area), Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas (the southwestern corner, including El Paso), Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
UnitedHealthcare Military & Veterans is the West Region contractor and provides the following services to you:
- Manages the West Region Provider Directory
- Operates toll-free customer service call centers
- Manages enrollment, authorization and claims processing for:
- TRICARE Prime
- TRICARE Prime Remote
- TRICARE Standard and Extra
- TRICARE Reserve Select
- TRICARE Retired Reserve
- TRICARE Young Adult
- Distributes marketing and educational materials about TRICARE
Register with UnitedHealthcare for secure services (i.e. pay bills; check referrals, authoriation, claims; etc.). UnitedHealthcare works closely with the TRICARE Regional Office-West (TRO-West) to manage the TRICARE benefit at the local level.
UnitedHealthcare does not provide customer service or support for TRICARE For Life, the US Family Health Plan or for pharmacy or dental benefits.