TRICARE Prime Overseas
TRICARE Prime Overseas is a managed care option in overseas areas near military hospitals and clinics.
Who Can Participate?
Retirees and their families can't enroll in TRICARE Prime Overseas
How it Works
- You'll get most care from your assigned primary care manager (PCM) at a military hospital or clinic.
- Your PCM refers you to a specialist for care he or she can't provide and works with International SOS for authorization, when needed.
What You Pay
- No enrollment fees
- No copayments for any type of care as long as care is received from your PCM or with a referral.
- Care received without a referral is subject to point-of-service fees
Is TRICARE Prime Overseas Right for You?
TRICARE Prime Overseas is only available to active duty service members (including activated Guard/Reserve members) and command sponsored family members.
How to Enroll—2 Options
- Call your regional call center
- Eurasia-Africa AreaEuropean and African continents, all Middle Eastern countries, Pakistan, Russia and several former Soviet Republics. This includes Baltic States, Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan.: +44-20-8762-8384
- Latin America and Canada AreaCentral and South America, the Caribbean Basin, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.: 1-215-942-8393
- Pacific AreaGuam, Japan, Korea, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, India and Western Pacific remote countries.: +65-6339-2676 (Singapore)/+61-2-9273-2710 (Sydney)
- Mail the enrollment form and a copy of your orders to your regional call center or TRICARE Service Center.
>>Visit the TRICARE Prime Overseas Enrollment Page to Learn More