Bread Crumbs

Change My Primary Care Manager

You may request to change your primary care manager (PCM) at any time. Your request:

  • Must comply with guidelines at the local military hospital or clinic
  • May take up to 6 days to confirm 

Find a New PCM

Search your region's provider directory to find a new PCM near you. Call first to see if they are accepting new patients. 

Change Your PCM

1. Call your Regional Contractor

  • North: Health Net (1-877-TRICARE)
  • South: Humana-Military (1-800-444-5445)
  • West: UnitedHealthcare (1-877-988-WEST)

2. Online

  • Go to the Beneficiary Web Enrollment website
  • Click on the red "Log On" button at the top of the page
  • Click on the "Change Primary Care Manager" button in the Actions Menu

3. In the Mail

Mail a TRICARE Prime Enrollment, Disenrollment and PCM Change Form to your regional contractor with the new PCM's name and address (mailing address is found on Page 3 of the form). You only need to complete the part of the form related to the PCM change.

The change is effective when your regional contractor processes the PCM change. You'll get a letter with your new PCM's name and telephone number. Write this information on the back of your enrollment card.

Last Updated 12/17/2015