TRICARE Retired Reserve
TRICARE Retired Reserve is a premium-based, health plan for retired Reserve members, their families and survivors who qualify.
- Purchasing TRICARE Retired Reserve is a two-step process that you must complete online.
- When you purchase TRICARE Retired Reserve, you'll have minimum essential coverage.
Step 1: Qualify
- Log on to the DMDC Reserve Component Purchased TRICARE Application
- Select "Purchase Coverage" and follow the instructions.
- Print and sign the completed Reserve Component Health Coverage Request Form (DD Form 2896-1).
You must have a Common Access Card (CAC), DFAS (MyPay) Account, or a DoD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon) Premium (Level 2) account to log in.
If you don't qualify, you won't be able to complete or print the form.
Step 2: Purchase
You may purchase the plan at any time throughout the year. Mail or fax your completed Reserve Component Health Coverage Request Form (DD Form 2896-1) along with the initial premium payment to your regional contractor within the specified deadline.
||Health Net Federal Services, LLC
TRICARE Retired Reserve Enrollment
P.O. Box 105402
Atlanta, GA 30348-5402
ATTN: PNC Bank
P.O. Box 105389
Atlanta, GA 30348-5389
||UnitedHealthcare Military & Veterans
TRICARE West Region Enrollment Department
P.O. Box 105492
Atlanta, GA 30348-5492
||International SOS Assistance Inc.
TOP TRR Enrollments
P.O. Box 11689
Philadelphia, PA 19116
If you’re registered on MilConnect, you can sign up to get eCorrespondence. When you do, we’ll notify you by email when your enrollment is active and you can download your enrollment card.
Need help with the DMDC Reserve Component Purchased TRICARE Application?
For technical assistance or to report system problems with the site, please call the DMDC Support Center at 1-800-477-8227.