TRICARE Prime Remote Overseas
TRICARE Prime Remote Overseas is offered in designated remote overseas locations for active duty service members and their families.
- Retired service members and their families can't enroll
- When you enroll, you'll have minimum essential coverage
- You can enroll by phone or mail
Call your Regional Call Center (see right side of page):
- Select Option 4 to speak to the Global TRICARE Serivce Center
- To show command-sponsorship, you'll need the sponsor's order number and date on the orders
Send your TRICARE Prime Enrollment, Disenrollment and Primary Care Manager (PCM) Change Form and a copy of your orders to International SOS:
International SOS Assistance
TOP Prime Enrollments
P.O. Box 11520
Philadelphia, PA 19116
Family Member Coverage
Family members can enroll if they are:
- On accompanying orders
When Coverage Begins
Your coverage begins when your completed enrollment application is received.
Having a Baby?
Your baby is covered by Prime for the first 120 days, but you must take steps to enroll your child to continue Prime after the first 120 days. >>Learn More
If you’re registered on MilConnect, you can sign up to get eCorrespondence. When you do, we’ll notify you by email when your enrollment is active and you can download your enrollment card.
Command-sponsorship may be waived in certain circumstances. Check with your TRICARE Area Office or a local TRICARE Service Center for details.