On Military Duty for Less Than 30 Days
You're on military duty for less than 30 days (or not activated) when you're on orders for:
- Inactive duty for training (weekend drills)
- Annual training
- Active service for 30 days or less
Your Health Plan Options
You may qualify for:
- TRICARE Reserve Select—a premium-based health plan that you can purchase.
- Line of Duty Care for any injury or illness sustained in the line of duty, including traveling to and from your place of duty.
Prescription Drug Coverage
You can have prescriptions filled through the TRICARE Pharmacy Program if you've purchased TRICARE Reserve Select.
- You and your family can enroll in the TRICARE Dental Program.
- You will enroll separately and pay separate monthly premiums.