Get Proof of TRICARE Coverage
The "Proof of Insurance" feature on MilConnect lets you generate, save, and print an Eligibility Letter that provides proof of current health care coverage under TRICARE.
- Sponsors can access Eligibility Letters for themselves and for their eligible family members
- Family members can access only their own Eligibility Letters.
- Log in to MilConnect*
- Click on "Health Care"
- From the dropdown menu, select "Proof of Insurance"
- Check the box or boxes for yourself and all family members
- Click the light blue "Generate" button
The letter will only reflect current TRICARE eligibility for all family members selected.
*To log in to MilConnect, you'll need a Common Access Card (CAC), DFAS (MyPay) Account, or a DoD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon) Premium (Level 2) account.
You can mail or fax a written request to the DMDC Support Office. Include the following information on your request:
- Sponsor's name and Social Security number
- Name of all family members to be included on the letter
- Name and address of the person the request should be sent to
- Signature of the requestor
Fax the request to 1-831-655-8317 or mail it to the Defense Manapower Data Center at the following address:
DMDC Support Office
400 Gigling Road
Seaside, CA 93955