When you register on the MilConnect website, you can:
- Update DEERS (address, email, phone)
- View or change TRICARE enrollment information
- Find an ID card office
- Sign up for eCorrespondence about changes to your TRICARE coverage
- View personnel information (sponsors only)
- Transfer GI Bill benefits to family members (sponsors only)
- View civilian employment information (Guard/Reserve only–excluding Army, Navy, and Coast Guard Reserve)
- View Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance information (except Marines and Coast Guard)
- Get proof of TRICARE coverage
- Search frequently asked questions about health care eligibility and more
To log in to MilConnect you must have a:
Need technical assistance with MilConnect?
- Call the DMDC Support Center at 1-800-477-8227.
- MilConnect is hosted by the DMDC, not TRICARE.