Do you need a prescription filled right away? Are you unable to get to a military pharmacy? Visit a TRICARE retail network pharmacy.
- More than 57,000 locations in the U.S. and U.S. territories:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- There are currently no network pharmacies in American Samoa and the Northern Mariana Islands
- Not located in other overseas areas
Using a retail network pharmacy is easy:
- Give the pharmacist your written prescription
- Show your uniformed services ID card
- If you have problems with a retail network pharmacy, please contact Express Scripts
Find a Network Pharmacy
To find a network pharmacy near you:
Network Pharmacy Costs
Get up to a 30-day supply of most prescription drugs at the following costs:
If you want a 90-day supply, you'll pay the cost for each 30-day supply. For example, a 90-day supply of a generic drug will cost $15.
You can get some covered vaccines for no cost at participating network pharmacies. To find a pharmacy that offers vaccines:
Is home delivery better for you?
If you have a prescription drug that you take on a regular basis, then home delivery will save you money. >>Learn More
Are you using TRICARE For Life
You may be required to participate in the TRICARE For Life Pharmacy Pilot. >>Learn More