Do you need a prescription filled right away? Are you unable to get to a military pharmacy? Visit a TRICARE retail network pharmacy.
- More than 57,000 locations in the U.S. and U.S. territories
- Not located in other overseas areas
Using a retail network pharmacy is easy:
- Give the pharmacist your written prescription
- Show your uniformed services ID card
- If you have problems with a retail network pharmacy, please contact Express Scripts
Network Pharmacy Costs
Get up to a 30-day supply of most prescription drugs at the following costs:
If you want a 90-day supply, you'll pay the cost for each 30-day supply. For example, a 90-day supply of a generic drug will cost $15.
You can get some covered vaccines for no cost at participating network pharmacies. To find a pharmacy that offers vaccines:
Is home delivery better for you?
If you have a prescription drug that you take on a regular basis, then home delivery will save you money. >>Learn More