TRICARE Standard Overseas
Your coverage won’t change when you move, but you may have a new regional contractor and/or claims filing address.
The first step is to update your address and other personal information in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) when you get to your new location.
Moving Anywhere Else Overseas
- Call International SOS to update your address
- Find a new doctor
- If you move to another overseas area, you'll have a different claims address
Moving to the United States
- You'll use TRICARE Standard and Extra
- Same rules for getting care, except now you can save money if you visit a network provider
- Get to know your new regional contractor