The TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery is your least expensive option besides the military pharmacy. You can get up to a 90-day prescription for most drugs at the following costs:
Home delivery is safe and easy to use. You can even use it when you're traveling or if you move.
- Get up to a 90-day supply for most prescription drugs
- Request refills by mail, phone, or online
- Recommended for prescriptions you take regularly
If you're in the U.S. or U.S. territories, send your prescriptions to any address, including temporary and APO/FPO addresses.
If you're overseas, you:
- Must use your APO/FPO address
- Should use the embassy address if you’re assigned to an embassy and don’t have an APO/FPO address
- Can’t use private foreign addresses
- Can’t use APO/FPO addresses for refrigerated drugs
Home delivery to APO/FPO addresses is subject to local customs laws. Prescription drugs sent to APO/FPO addresses may be seized by customs authorities. If your prescription drugs are seized, contact Express Scripts at 1-877-363-1303. Or, look up your local toll-free number to find out other ways to get your prescription filled.
Switch Retail Prescriptions to Home Delivery
Are you using a TRICARE retail network pharmacy? Would you like to switch to home delivery? You can quickly and easily switch your prescriptions to home delivery in just a few short minutes.
Do you have other health insurance with a pharmacy benefit?
You can't use home delivery unless your prescription isn’t covered by your other plan, or you've reached the dollar limit of your other plan. >>Learn More