My Plan Is: TRICARE For Life
Follow these guidelines to get care when traveling.
If Traveling in the United States & U.S. Territories
If Traveling in All Other Overseas Areas
Need Prescriptions When Traveling?
We recommend that you get your prescriptions filled before you travel, but if you need a prescription filled while traveling you can:
- Fill the prescription at the military pharmacy if one is nearby.
- Call the pharmacy first to see if they stock your prescription
- Find the closest network pharmacy.
- Available in the U.S. and U.S. Territories
- If a network pharmacy is not available, visit a non-network pharmacy.
- The home delivery option is not recommended for a prescription you need right away, but if you're taking a long vacation, you can arrange for any regular prescriptions to be filled via home delivery.
Learn more about your options for filling prescriptions.
Traveling Overseas? Protect Yourself from Mosquito-Borne Illnesses
Mosquito bites are bothersome enough, but when you consider risks, like getting sick with Zika, dengue, chikungunya or other mosquito-borne illness, its important to protect yourself and your family when traveling overseas. >>Learn More