TRICARE Retiree Dental Program
The TRICARE Retiree Dental Program is a voluntary, premium-based dental insurance plan for:
- Retired service members and their family members
- Retired National Guard or Reserve members and their family members
- Medal of Honor recipients and their families
The TRICARE Retiree Dental Program offers coverage in the continental United States and in all overseas locations.
TRICARE Retiree Dental Program Contractor
TRICARE has partnered with Delta Dental Plan of California (Delta Dental) for enrollment, claims processing and customer service for the TRICARE Retiree Dental Program. Register online with Delta Dental to have access to secure features:
- View benefits online
- Manage enrollments
- Add/delete family members
- Make payments
- Track claims
- and more...
The TRICARE Retiree Dental Program offers comprehensive dental coverage to all enrolled members, which includes:
- Diagnostic and preventive services (exams, cleanings, fluorides, sealants, and X-rays)
- Basic restorative services (fillings)
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Periodontics (gum surgery)
- Oral surgery (extractions)
- Prosthodontics (crowns, dentures)
Please visit www.trdp.org for a complete list of benefits.