The TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery is least expensive way to fill prescriptions after military pharmacies. You can get up to a 90-day prescription for most drugs at the following costs:
Home Delivery Advantages
- It's safe and easy to use.
- Request refills by mail, phone, or online
- Recommended for prescriptions you take regularly
- You can even use it when you're traveling or if you move
>>Learn More about the Advantages of Using Home Delivery
Where do you live?
- If in the U.S. or U.S. Territories, you can send your prescriptions to any address, including temporary and APO/FPO addresses.
- If overseas, you:
- Must use your APO/FPO* address
- Should use the embassy address if you’re assigned to an embassy and don’t have an APO/FPO address
- Can’t use private foreign addresses
- Can’t use APO/FPO addresses for refrigerated drugs
*Note: Home delivery to APO/FPO addresses is subject to local customs laws. Prescription drugs sent to APO/FPO addresses may be seized by customs authorities. If your prescription drugs are seized, contact Express Scripts at 1-877-363-1303. Or, look up your local toll-free number to find out other ways to get your prescription filled.
Are you using TRICARE For Life?
If you're using TRICARE For Life, you may be required to fill your prescriptions via home delivery through the TRICARE For Life Pharmacy Pilot.
Do you have other health insurance with a pharmacy benefit?
You can't use home delivery unless your prescription isn’t covered by your other plan, or you've reached the dollar limit of your other plan. >>Learn More