Enrolling in the TRICARE Retiree Dental Program
You have two ways to enroll—online or by mail. We strongly encourage you enroll online to get covered faster.
- Only the sponsor (or surviving family member) can enroll, disenroll, add, or delete family members.
- Look up your premium with the online premium search
- Pay the first 2-month premium with a Visa©, MasterCard© or Discover Card©
- Set up a monthly allotment from your retired pay.
- If retired pay isn’t available, set up an electronic funds transfer for ongoing monthly premium payments.
- You must enroll for a minimum of 12 consecutive months. After 12 months, you can continue on a month-to-month basis.
- You can cancel your enrollment within 30 days as long as you haven’t used any of your covered services during that time.
You can visit Delta Dental's Enroll Today page for more information:
- Get enrollment support information
- Watch a video about how to enroll online
Enroll by Mail
Mail your TRDP Enrollment Form and premium payment to:
Delta Dental of California
Federal Government Programs
P.O. Box 537008
Sacramento, CA 95853-7008
United States of America