Bread Crumbs

Active Duty Dental Care

You get most of your dental care at military dental clinics (except for Public Health Service Officers, see below).

Need to get care outside of a military dental clinic?

How you get care depends on where you live.

In the U.S. and U.S. Territories

If you need to get dental care from a civilian dentist, you'll use the TRICARE Active Duty Dental Program in the following locations:

  • United States
  • District of Columbia
  • U.S. Virgin Islands
  • Guam
  • Puerto Rico
  • American Samoa
  • Northern Mariana Islands

All Other Overseas Locations

  • International SOS handles all dental care in all overseas areas other than U.S. Territories
  • If you need so see an overseas dentist, contact International SOS

Are you a Public Health Service Officer?

Active Duty Dental >> More Videos
  • Active Duty service members can find out more about their dental coverage with this latest episode of TRICARE TV.

Last Updated 6/27/2016

contact Your Contacts
United Concordia


Send an email message to:

Overseas-International SOS

Country-specific toll-free numbers

Overseas Website

View More Contacts

Topics Icon Related Topics
Downloads Icon Related Downloads