TRICARE Reserve Select Costs
The currently monthly premiums (January 1 - December 31, 2015) are:
- Member Only: $50.75 per month
- Member and Family: $205.62 per month
First Premium Payment
You'll pay a two-month premium payment with when you first enroll, which can be paid by:
- Money order or cashier's check (payable to the regional contractor)
- Debit/credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
Ongoing Premium Payments
After your first payment, premiums are paid by:
- Automatic payment through an electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Recurring debit/credit card (Visa/MasterCard)
Your regional contractor will automatically process your premium payments on the first business day of the month for the current month of coverage.
- You may be charged a fee of up to $20.00 for insufficient or unavailable funds.
- If you don't pay any overdue premium amounts, your coverage will be suspended as of the last day of the last month paid
Learn more about the payment options in your region:
Annual Outpatient Deductible
You must meet the annual outpatient deducible each fiscal year before TRICARE begins to pay. The fiscal year starts on October 1.
- Sponsor Rank E4 and below: $50 per individual, but no more than $100 per family
- Sponsor Rank E5 and above: $150 per individual, but no more than $300 per family
Select where you're getting care: