View My TRICARE Letters When My Benefit Changes
When you have a birthday or change in status that may cause your benefits to change, the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) lets you know. Events that could change your benefit include:
You will now get certain benefit notifications from DMDC by email instead of paper mail. Your email will direct you to MilConnect to securely access your personal information. This means you'll get faster notification of important benefit information and more convenient access.
- You must have your email address on file in MilConnect to get email notifications.
- If you don’t want to receive emails notifications of benefit changes, you may opt out.
To Sign up for eCorrespondence
- Log in to MilConnect.
- Click on the "My Profile" menu
- Select "Update and View My Profile"
- Add your primary and alternate (if available) email addresses
- Select "Yes" next to each email address
- Save your information by clicking, "Submit"
Once you register for eCorrespondence, you'll get an email from MilConnect each time you have a letter or other information available.
To View Your eCorrespondence
- Log in to MilConnect
- Click on the "eCorrespondence" menu
- Select "Read eCorrespondence"
TRICARE As Your Life Changes
Learn about life events like moving, getting married, having a baby or status changes that could trigger a change in your coverage.