Get Proof of Coverage
The "Proof of Insurance" feature on MilConnect lets you generate, save, and print an Eligibility Letter that provides proof of current health care coverage under TRICARE.
- Sponsors can access Eligibility Letters for themselves and for their eligible family members
- Family members can access only their own Eligibility Letters.
To request an Eligibility Letter for you or your family online:
- Log in to MilConnect*
- Click on "Health Care"
- From the dropdown menu, select "Proof of Insurance"
- Check the box or boxes for yourself and all family members
- Click the light blue "Generate" button
The letter will only reflect current TRICARE eligibility for all family members selected.
*To log in to MilConnect, you'll need a Common Access Card (CAC), DFAS (MyPay) Account, or a DoD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon) Premium (Level 2) account.
Are you a former TRICARE beneficiary?
Contact the DMDC Support Office for a Certificate of Creditable Coverage. The certificate is your proof that you had previous health care coverage under TRICARE.